• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. V

VT45's Base Maps
    Threadmarks: Greater London, 625 sq m

So I found myself bored with a project I've been working on, and so as I often do, I turned to making base maps, since they're pretty simple and quick to do when you need a change of pace. So I thought when I made one, I'll post it here. And if anyone needs or wants a base map of anything, let...
  2. V

A Loyal City on a Hill - The Commonwealth Wank

So this is a TL that I'd been working on for a while on AH.com before I was banned, and now I'm transferring it over here. Feel free to post any thoughts or things you'd like to see in the future! To start off, the first post I made: the front page of the NEBC News website on 22 July, 2018:
  3. V

VT45's maps

So I've been busy really stepping up my map game recently. I thought I'd share them with you, as well as base maps as I create them. I'd love to hear what you have to say about them! Let's start with a link to a Google Maps project I'm working on (and this link will update itself as time goes...
Back