• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. R

Go West My Queen!: A Fantastical History

The New System (1217-1220) The election of 1217 was a highly momentous one, seeing the end Civic dominance, the near-collapse of the Loyalists, and the rise of the Populists as a major party. The Civics held onto a plurality of seats, with the Populists becoming the opposition, and the...
  2. R

The Great Usurpation (1160-1172) In the 1160th year after the Dragonflight, the Kingdom of Prydain was overtaken by a great conflict. Queen Adrianna was challenged by a league of dissident nobles and heterodox religious leaders united by their allegiance to Returnism, a movement seeking to...
  3. R

GO WEST MY QUEEN! A Fantastical History Here we record the storied history of the Occidental Commonwealth, a nation formed of necessity that grew to something far greater. This is a story of iron-fisted queens, reluctant kings, idealistic firebrands, and cynical politicians, a story of the...
  4. R

Witch0Winter's Maps & Graphics Thread

If all goes as according to plan, we should have some more stuff for this posted fairly soon. I have a WIP presidents list that I might post at some point.
  5. R

Witch0Winter's Maps & Graphics Thread

I hope we can share future content in this project here:)
Back