• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. J

Least favorite alt-history story?

I remember that particular fellow. He called himself "Uncle Mike"; the "Lee of the Union" timeline only ever appeared in its entirety on another AH forum (othertimelines? I don't remember at this remove in time), but was something...special. He had bees in his bonnet about conservative...
  2. J

Least favorite alt-history story?

Coming in late, but as someone who used to be quite active on the author's forums a decade to 15 years or more ago, I can confirm. Back in the early 2000's, the overarching political tone was conservative/right-wing, but sensible, and bear in mind that in those days I broadly agreed with them...
  3. J

No Assassination of Arch-Duke Franz Ferdinand

As it happens, I've been discussing the subject with @Beata Beatrix , and there are a number of ways a major war could happen if Franz Ferdinand lives. I don't want to steal her thunder because she's working on her own scenario, but in brief, two key factors will be whether the next round of...
  4. J

No Assassination of Arch-Duke Franz Ferdinand

Actually, the story that Gavrilo Princip had just stopped off for a sandwich when the Archduke's car made its fatal wrong turn and stopped right in front of him comes from a research flub made by the producers of the BBC's "Days That Shook The World" series. While Moritz Schiller's establishment...
  5. J

Apt to unleash pictures of Lillian Russell, Franz Ferdinand and Sophie, and my two bunnies on an...

Apt to unleash pictures of Lillian Russell, Franz Ferdinand and Sophie, and my two bunnies on an unsuspecting world at any given time...
Back