• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. C

Least favorite alt-history story?

Blackadder Season One, you mean. Utterly incompetent. His entire trilogy left me deeply disappointed. I thought he was better than that pile of offal.
  2. C

I stopped reading it when it got to the bit about Harper's Ferry being a naval store, followed by the ineffable wisdom of President Toombs. Erm, no. Nope. The Giant Red REBWANK light came on and I bailed.
  3. C

Better Italy during WW2

Frankly Italy's best option was choosing not to play at all. Italy only entered the war because Mussolini was convinced that the war was about to end in June 1940 and that he might not get a few choice cuts when the British and French colonial empires were divided up. Given the fact that he...
  4. C

Review - The Fireflies of Port Stanley, by Marc Hywel Jones

Aha. I'm fine either way - no preference. Thanks yet again!
  5. C

Wow. Great review and thanks again to Skinny!
  6. C

Facebook will do - https://www.facebook.com/marc.jones.50767 And thanks to both you and Skinny!
  7. C

Alternate History Fiction & Cover Art; Or What Attracts Me As A Reader & Reviewer

Thank you for the praise! I have to thank my lovely wife Kathleen for the designs of those covers. She missed her calling as a graphic designer - she has an eye for art that I lack.
  8. C

Something has happened to me

No, Rudda, not you too! *Hits the woffle alert*
  9. C

Something has happened to me

I've been vanished! Send help now!
  10. C

Yes, he vanished after his idea was kicked about so hard that it flew apart. As others have pointed out he then tried the same thing on other sites, only to see his idea utterly rubbished there as well. I think that he's probably lurking somewhere, refining his Magnificent Octopus and telling...
  11. C

Moi?
Back