• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. S

A Communist, non-hermit, North Korea

I've seen plenty of TLs featuring North Korea more or less as it is IOTL, and plenty of TLs that have it democratizing (and usually unifying with the South), but not many that have a North Korea more like Cuba or even Vietnam than its OTL self - still a more-or-less repressive single-party...
  2. S

Nixon leaves office feet-first, 1974

Richard Nixon's health during his Presidency was not exactly ideal. In particular, during and immediately after his impeachment trial, Nixon suffered a life-threatening attack of his recurring phlebitis, which, among other things, Ford cited as one of the reasons for his pardon. Additionally...
  3. S

SLP 'Telephone' Maps and Graphics Game 4

Howdy, all. I posted about whether people wanted this revived in the last thread and the consensus seemed to be 'yes', so: Rules are as before (copied from @Alex Richards). 1. Everyone interested in participating posts as such here. Once we've got a big enough group, I'll randomise the list...
  4. S

Ramifications of a different Time of Troubles

In the early 1600s, Russia underwent a crisis of succession - the end of the Rurikid dynasty, hastened by Ivan IV at least allegedly committing filicide, led to a period of instability known as the Time of Troubles. Part of this time saw the Polish-backed pretender known as the First False...
  5. S

Wolfram's Storage Thread

Well, I guess this might as well happen. I'm going to start this off with something inspired by @Turquoise Blue (specifically by A Stitch In Time): 1953-1957: Adlai Stevenson II/John Sparkman (Democratic) '52 def. Robert A. Taft/Edwin L. Mecham (Republican), Earl Warren/Charles E. Wilson...
  6. S

Infobox and other Wikipedia Graphics Thread

Hey, y'all, I thought that we could use one of these over here. To start us off, some miscellaneous infoboxes:
Back