• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. Qaz_plm

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

1989-1993: Joe Biden / Bess Myerson (Democratic) 1988: Bob Dole (Republican) 1993-1997: Ted Kaczynski / Dick Lamm (Freethinkers) 1992: Joe Biden (Democratic) , Orrin Hatch (Republican) 1997-2001: Mitt Romney / Dan Lungren (Republican) 1996: Bill Clinton (Democratic), Jesse Jackson (LEAD)...
  2. Qaz_plm

Biaggi’s Second Opium Den

“I am facing two Democrats in this election. If the nation progresses like this we will eventually have a one-party system and with that dictatorship. -Mike Huckabee - @gentleman biaggi , 2017 2005-2013: Lincoln Chafee / Ron Paul (Republican) 2004: Gary Hart (Democratic), Mike Huckabee...
  3. Qaz_plm

Scenes We'd Like To See: Alternate Movies, Television & Other Pop Culture Miscellanea

The Mighty Avengers was a cartoon based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name. Although controversial among comic fans at the time for aging down most of the cast to their teens,side-lining Captain America to guest status(as played by Puddy star Patrick Warburton) , and inspiring...
  4. Qaz_plm

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

Michael Foot was the pseudonym for controversial director Quentin Jerome Tarantino
  5. Qaz_plm

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

Inspired by a very bad timeline on the other place which had Dilbert airing at 2 AM on weekdays and a Woody Woodpecker compilation show in prime time. Universal and Sony launching a animation oriented channel during the early 2000s is the concept ToonMax Friday night lineup Star Trek: The...
  6. Qaz_plm

Least favorite alt-history story?

Ready Player Two,the epic wholesome Henson tl, and their contemporaries are really crap. This has been said before but like it’s amazing how ass they’re really are like if anyone with real standards for AH read it they tried to read them they would be stuffed in a straight jacket by sunset...
  7. Qaz_plm

1985-1992: Pierre Trudeau (Liberal) 1985: John Crosbie (Progressive Conservatives), Ed Broadbent (NDP) , Paul Hellyer (CAP) 1992-1999: Lucien Bouchard (Progressive Conservatives, Independent) 1992: Paul Martin (Liberal), Ed Broadbent (NDP), Preston Manning (Reform), Mel Hurtig (Alliance)...
  8. Qaz_plm

yes read a work of fiction
  9. Qaz_plm

WI: Jewish America

Basic knowledge of New England
  10. Qaz_plm

Union hero
  11. Qaz_plm

Romney '08 would have been so funny maybe one of the funniest things the Republicans could have done
  12. Qaz_plm

yeah I know but would he want to be in charge of theme parks and television channels ? Also I'm not a 'dude' pal
  13. Qaz_plm

that's different than owning the fucking thing
  14. Qaz_plm

I mean,I'm right everywhere else. He was killed by just the stress of dealing with Disney so if he ran the motherfucking thing he'd drop dead pretty quick and that's based off "otl sources" too. so ultimately it is still bunk even if "olt sources" said he want to.
  15. Qaz_plm

You always manage to convoy that in your pop culture tls. That and you being an actual writer are the reasons they're so good. A thing I've noticed while hatereading is that they're very biased about which celebrities they like and don't like. So Vince McMahon,R.Kelly, and Andy Dick get...
  16. Qaz_plm

Events please stop happening 2022-2023: Paul Michael Levesque (American) 2023-: Vince McMahon (American)
  17. Qaz_plm

Scenes We'd Like To See: Alternate Movies, Television & Other Pop Culture Miscellanea

https://celluloidandcigaretteburns.blogspot.com/2010/12/rumor-alan-tudyk-playing-hank-pym-in.html
  18. Qaz_plm

Alternate History General Discussion

Man you guys have the same fucking argument biweekly and it’s always the same two guys. Grow a collective spine and tell them they’re wrong. You’re ignoring what she actually said to be super annoying. Nothing you have ever said has been of any value. Ah damn dude that’s really cool but did...
  19. Qaz_plm

Political and cultural figures who could've had lives/careers in different countries

Larry Sanders ,Bernie’s brother, immigrated to Britain in 1969 and was a Green Party councilor. Would be fun to have them be the Mario and Luigi of Vermont. Methinks he probably would basically be another Joe Scarborough or Rod Blagojevich. Comes into congress in 2000/2002, his appearances on...
  20. Qaz_plm

This is really good. I love the choices for pm and the little glimpses into the rest of the world
Back