• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. D

Alliance: Metamorphosis

Evolution is with my editor now.
  2. D

Count me in! I need to get my head out of stuff I'm working on for a bit. I've got 5 chapters of Evolution to change from third omniscient to first person present and it's making my brain quiver.
  3. D

I'm in the process of changing the title, dropping "Alliance" as was suggested by numerous posters. Thanks to everyone for the feedback!
  4. D

Hi folks, I am in the process of changing the book's name and a bunch of other stuff. The New title is Metamorphosis, book 2 will be Evolution, and the series is The Affinity Series. Each time I googled Alliance I got worse and worse results. So there ya go, you spoke, I listened, and I like the...
  5. D

EeK!
  6. D

Point. I had no idea it would get that reaction. I checked and there was nothing else with that name. As a big fan of Scifi, especially military sci-fi, I didn't get that "UH-Oh" feeling when I chose it. FYI, the first working title was 'Whispers', until I googled it! Perhaps I'm Title impaired...
  7. D

Hi everyone! my first post here. I'm intrigued by the comments on the title. The central premise is: 'alliance versus empire'. At this time period Empire was the only model of civilization. Empires expanded by conquering their neighbors, and were conquered in turn by another empire, or laid low...
Back