• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. H

Mazda's Maps and Mwikiboxes

Relatable.
  2. H

You should do the National League Party, whose wiki page contains a sentence I've always appreciated:
  3. H

don't we all want to be loved?

don't we all want to be loved?
  4. H

WI: Newt Gingrich primaried in 1992?

In 1992, Newt Gingrich, then House Minority Whip, faced a primary challenge from Georgia State Rep Herman Clark, who attacked him for his involvement in the House banking scandal, and won by only 980 votes. What if that primary goes the other way? What does the GOP look like without a man who...
  5. H

Bigger CCF Surge in 1945 Canadian election

@Dan1988 I've never really understood what the Bloc populaire actually stood for - were they actually that ideologically close to the CCF that neither side would consider it a total non-starter?
  6. H

Bigger CCF Surge in 1945 Canadian election

I mean, Trudeau père did at first IOTL.
  7. H

I know if I go I'll die happy tonight

I know if I go I'll die happy tonight
  8. H

Election maps and assorted others

you sexy beast
  9. H

don't forget whose legs you're on

don't forget whose legs you're on
  10. H

@Bolt451 I just really like Chvrches, okay

@Bolt451 I just really like Chvrches, okay
  11. H

if love is enough, could you let it show?

if love is enough, could you let it show?
  12. H

WI: Moderates win 2010 Swedish election

Well yes, but ‘come first in the 2010 election’ was longer
  13. H

Oh. I meant @Ares96 obviously
  14. H

Calling @Utgard96 and @Makemakean In the 2010 election, the Moderate Party almost dethroned the Social Democrats as the largest party in Sweden - the SAP received 30.7% and 112 seats while the Moderates got 107 seats and 30.1%. Let's assume for the sake of argument that Mona Sahlin messes up...
  15. H

The World Barry Goldwater Didn't Make

Less likely that it would exist with a Goldwater run, though - I don't believe the Dixiecrats would sabotage a candidate so clearly amenable to them.
  16. H

we have the darkness on our side, it will guide us to a better life

we have the darkness on our side, it will guide us to a better life
  17. H

the red tide kisses the shore

the red tide kisses the shore
  18. H

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Not sure why but this made me laugh quite a bit.
  19. H

Alternate Political Strongmen and Strongwomen

If I may go on about Poland a bit more, I think Donald Tusk could have been one. He and Viktor Orbán are actually quite similar - both of them started out as idealistic young liberals who got their start as opposition activists but were never quite accepted by the intellectuals who made up the...
  20. H

This is amazing, although because I am Heat I will point out that the Nats are actually genuinely an ECR observer in OTL because reasons.