• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. A

Alternate Athlete Performances

Basketball is pretty easy to screw around with - just prevent a player going cold (John Starks is a pretty obvious example, Knicks might have two NBA titles if he didn't brick every shot at the crucial moment) and vice versa, and then they suddenly can either become one of the greats or a...
  2. A

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

[I'M CRYING TEARS OF BLOOD AS MARIN BURNS IN THE BACKGROUND]
  3. A

young daryl hall could get it ngl

young daryl hall could get it ngl
  4. A

WI: Benn's Alternative Economic Strategy becomes Labour Party policy

When I first joined the AH community I was working on this big and bloated TL about President Moonbeam that never came to fruition (thank god), but I found out during my research that a few members of Reagan's kitchen cabinet (IIRC it was Joe Coors and William Smith) championed his balanced...
  5. A

it is the day of the reefer

it is the day of the reefer
  6. A

Avalanches' Miscellaneous Test Thread

Russ Feingold Ro Khanna Sarah Bloom Raskin Lary Krasner Raúl Grijalva Austin Frerick Sam Jammal Gabriela Lemus Abdul El-Sayed Diane Yentel Chuy Garcia Mark Jacobson Randi Weingarten *insert bureaucrat here* Ron Wyden
  7. A

The career of Ralph Nader is, arguably, the most bizarre and fascinating in all of modern American history - a fierce critic of every single Administration going back to Johnson, Nader built his name on being a crusader for the American people. First, it was his blistering exposé Unsafe at Any...
  8. A

https://twitter.com/vivafalastin/status/1115263810988908544

https://twitter.com/vivafalastin/status/1115263810988908544
  9. A

I'm curious; why is Gargan a Senator from Texas when he was born in Pennsylvania and lived most of his adult life in Florida, and ran for Congress in a district covering Zephyrhills?
  10. A

Electoral History of Ralph Nader 1972 - 1988: Private Citizen 1988: Independent, candidate in Democratic Presidential Primaries 1988: Shelley Silver, Lee Iacocca, Jesse Jackson, Andrew Young 1992: People's, candidate for President of the United States 1993 - 1997: People's, President of the...
  11. A

Benito Mussolini, or as I knew him, Pop Pop

Benito Mussolini, or as I knew him, Pop Pop
  12. A

Jack Reed / William Z. Foster (Popular Front) - 270 EV's Charles Curtis / Owen Roberts (Republican) - 133 EV's John Nance Garner / Joseph Ely (Democratic) - 66 EV's Huey Long / William Langer (Union) - 62 EV's
  13. A

Duke wins, America loses.

Duke wins, America loses.
  14. A

WI: Benn's Alternative Economic Strategy becomes Labour Party policy

I'm no expert on 20th Century Italian politics (paging @Comisario for that one), but I could see someone like Craxi being sympathetic towards Benn and the AES.
  15. A

1996 Republican Primaries John Kasich - 1,371 delegates - 8,613,236 votes Pete Coors - 566 delgates - 6,089,502 votes Trent Lott - 38 delegates - 644,623 votes
  16. A

bobert, i will not tolerate this disrespect
  17. A

H E L L W O R L D Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom, 1931 - 1934: 1931 - 1934: Ramsay MacDonald (National Labour, leading National Government) defeated, 1931: Stanley Baldwin (Conservative), Arthur Henderson (Labour), John Simon (National Liberal), Herbert Samuel (Liberal) Premiers of the...