• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. G

Greenealogist Makes Maps (and is bad at thread titles)

Tumtitum just leaving this here: North Carolina State Senate elections from 2004 to 2010.
  2. G

B L A T A N T W I S H F U L F I L M E N T aka more from the electoral reform 'FAVA'-verse. In addition to the 'blue wave,' the 2018 elections saw something of a rainbow wave. The LGBTQ+ Victory Fund put large amounts of money into Democratic primaries in an attempt to get more LGBTQ+ candidates...
  3. G

Follow-up to the last one: US Senators following the 'nightmarish' 2018 midterms.
  4. G

From the same thought-experiment world as the list I posted over in the lists thread yesterday, I present Oklahoma's 7th Congressional District. There's a map in there somewhere...
  5. G

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

My first attempt at one of these, from an electoral-reform thought experiment I've been making a few, as-yet unposted, maps for. President Romney is suffering from the six-year itch and an economy which has just smashed into a brick wall. State of Pennsylvania, 14th November 2018 The Big Two...
  6. G

I made a few non-state legislative maps for a friend of mine from Pennsylvania today, thought I'd put them up here. They should be fairly self-explanatory. At some point I'll do an actual AH map...
  7. G

Cartographicum Thandeum

All mine are there.
  8. G

And North Carolina, completing my journey through the Deep South for this year's state legislatures.
  9. G

Aren't there a few chunks of the South like that? In particular, I'm thinking of the rock-ribbed counties in Kentucky and the West Virginia panhandle. Man, it really is true that the US never got over the Civil War.
  10. G

And Tennessee, where the shift seems most dramatic to me purely because I can vaguely remember Harold Ford almost winning 2006 and all the Al Gore ramping in 2016.
  11. G

Hi, I'm Greenealogist and am pretty new to this whole cartographical business, but without much else to do at the moment, I've started making some, and now I've made a few, thought it might be an idea to keep them consolidated somewhere easy to get at. Also, I figure if I make a thread, I'll be...