• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

My tribute to the Duke of Edinburgh. The Right Honourable, Sir Philip Mountbatten MP.
  2. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Alan Johnson in Things Can Only Get Worse.
  3. C

Comrade TruthTeller's Infobox, Graphics & Stuff Thread

Welcome to hell Popular vote totals Donald Trump 43,328,135 Joe Biden 39,449,963 Howie Hawkins 33,849,179 Jo Jorgensen 19,740,536 Kanye West 7,088,704
  4. C

In the vein of that Labour poster again, I have done the TFRC 2019 election result.
  5. C

Cikka’s Vague Attempt To Motivate Him/Herself, A Test Thread

We need... we need... you know what I don't even know what we'd need.
  6. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Having been 'screwed out of the nomination' by the Democrats at the convention, come 2004, the Grand Old Man was determined to run again; he had come so close to getting it in 2000 that he was determined to get it on his second go, hopefully without chicanery. He was of the mind that had he won...
  7. C

In the vein of this Labour poster (not sure if it is official merchandise or not)... I have created a poster of the TFRC 2020 US presidential result in the same style.
  8. C

listen if we already have an ncs
  9. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Tonight, we have voted overwhelmingly for hope. Tonight, we have voted overwhelmingly for change. Tonight, we have voted overwhelmingly for equality. Tonight, we have forever changed our United States of America. Not me, us.
  10. C

And one more, now that I know it is apparently a thing.
  11. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

A look into the future of Time for Real Change.
  12. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Chaos with Arthur Scargill (Well, more with Charles Kennedy of course, but hey.)
  13. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Welcome to a forever changed Scotland. A Scotland red once more. A Scotland with the nationalist cause in flames. A Scotland which has voted for radical change in government. Welcome; to Richard Leonard's Scotland.
  14. C

I was thinking about that, but I wonder if there is any chance of them putting that aside for a new progressive government. Then again, given how sown to the hip they have been in recent weeks and months to the SNP irl...
  15. C

So I'm doing a TFRC map for the 2021 Scottish Parliament election. These are the seat numbers I'm opting for. I am probably going to go with a Labour-Lib coalition, but is there any chance the Scots Greens could go with them instead?
  16. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

THE FOOTITE CONSENSUS If you told someone in 1981 that Michael Foot would win the 1983 Election in a landslide, they would call you crazy. However, events transpired in a way so cataclysmic for the Conservatives that it ended up making Michael Foot the longest serving Prime Minister of the 20th...
  17. C

T H E F O O T I T E C O N S E N S U S
  18. C

Meet Sajid!