• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. R

Least favorite alt-history story?

Despite my hatred for the timeline, I do get sick of hearing about Queen Nixon on the "worst of AH" threads, because at this point the bulk of the major criticisms have been made, and most of it's vile content has been singled out for... several months now, I'd bet. At a certain point it's just...
  2. R

Still looking for the BEEG BEEG YOSHI

Still looking for the BEEG BEEG YOSHI
  3. R

My body is rejecting that entire passage.
  4. R

what is it? I'm banned so I can't see the page.
  5. R

WI: A *Vichy regime without Pétain?

I could see it being like the occupied Scandinavian nations. Particularly Denmark, though that in itself is a whole can of worms. Also, hi y'all. I've returned from my slumber
  6. R

NDCR got worse and worse, so thats probably my least favorite alt-history story.
  7. R

Reds: A Revolutionary Timeline! Discussion

The way Marxists write is mind bogglingly boring and confusing. I say this as a former sympathizer.
  8. R

The Congressman strikes me as a guy that hides Far Right Politics behind a thinly veiled wall of conservatism. I’ve always wondered how he wasn’t banned yet.
  9. R

Speaking of NDCR... https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/new-deal-coalition-retained-pt-ii-world-on-fire.432496/page-96 M Y S I D E S Y S I D E S
  10. R

My first ATL was basically bring the jubilee but even more technologically advanced, and involved a cold war against a Sino-Japanese Empire. It was not well thought out.
  11. R

Ahh, yes. A shit timeline made by a shit person
  12. R

Heyo

Heyo
  13. R

Least favorite alt-history, Superpowers, which involves a surviving Roman Empire. Read this crap for yourself. I stopped the reading equivalent of cutting myself when I got to the Legion having Power Armor. http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Roman_Empire_(Superpowers)
  14. R

No Battle of Culloden; Effect on the Highlands

Well, it likely changes Scottish Religious History, greatly diminishing the influence of presbertyrianism. As for the animosity between Highland and Lowland Scots: it's pretty hard to have they much animosity when most genetic Highlanders either live in the Lowlands or in America or other...