• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. V

Is there an images per post/day limit?

I have many, many screen caps from a movie I watched and want to start a thread about, but I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many one can include in a post and/or per day. I didn't see anything in the FAQ about it.
  2. V

[WWII] German territorial administration plans for the East

This map might be of possible interest and/or use for Reich Triumphant timelines:
  3. V

Permissibility of fanfic?

What’s the official stance on fanfic? I know some forums steer clear of it for legal reasons. What about here?
  4. V

The Qing fall in the 1850s

Today, the seeds of a new AH story started sprouting in my brain. The basic POD is that during the Taiping Rebellion, the Taiping forces manage to break north and storm Beijing. The Emperor is slain (either by his own hand or by the Taiping - historians differ on the subject in TTL) and his...
  5. V

Post-Reich reordering of Europe - Operation Humpty Dumpty?

“Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the king's horses and all the king's men Couldn't put Humpty together again.” Although my stories don’t (yet) touch on it, I’ve often wondered what would happen in Europe after the collapse of a multi-generation Reich and it...