• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Witch0Winter

1. W

Caprice's Maps and What-Not

Really really love your American Elections Database, spent like an hour and a half exploring it last night and sharing some of it with friends. Thank you for making it!
  2. W

Witch0Winter's Maps & Graphics Thread

I've been a big fan of AJR Election Maps' work for a while now, and particularly enjoyed @Thande 's work creating detailed election maps from 1984 through 2016 for the United States. As a fan, and seeing the project unfinished, I took it upon myself to continue the series since 2017. Now that...
  3. W

A Loyal City on a Hill - The Commonwealth Wank

Incredible work on the election and amazing attention to detail. Very happy to have gotten to have seen it come to a close!
  4. W

Nanwe's Maps and Graphics Thread

I don't have much to contribute other than your dedication to mapping seemingly every election is genuinely uplifting. Thanks for all the maps!
  5. W

Ciclavex's Graphics Thread

I like these! I think your logic behind them is sound and I like the idea of it being a merger of the Air Force and Navy. Also I like the steadholder bit as well. Good job!
  6. W

Caprice's Maps and What-Not

Fantastic work in here, and I especially love the focuses on Michigan and Delaware.
  7. W

A Loyal City on a Hill - The Commonwealth Wank

Wonderful to see this back up and running, really loved this on AH.com. Look forward to seeing more of it!
  8. W

It's the economy, stupid, and a giant sucking sound: Here is the 1992 Presidential Election map from yours truly. A momentous election that tested the strength of the two party system against insurgent third party candidate Ross Perot, it ultimately led to the victory of New Democrat Bill...
  9. W

Max's election maps and assorted others

Would it be okay to ask you for sources for a few of the maps you've done?
  10. W

Nanwe's Maps and Graphics Thread

The ones on the right
  11. W

Thank you!
  12. W

I know this is an older work, but would you mind sharing the sources for this?
  13. W

Guess who's back! This time I've brought a map of the 2008 Democratic Primary, which was perhaps the most contentious in modern history in its sheer narrowness of result; the contest was decided down to the wire and to this day there are Democratic Party activists bitter over the result. A clash...
  14. W

The North Carolina primary was held only a couple weeks after Super Tuesday, so that really wasn't it. There are a combination of factors with North Carolina, particularly in that the primary there is much whiter than in the Deep South primaries, but unlike in similarly-white Virginia the...
  15. W

No problem! I hope it comes in hand for 2020 and I think it's very notable to see the divides by region and metro area and such and see how it may come into play next year. Clinton's southern margins in particular are eye-popping.
Back