• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by stefanbl

1. S

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

You could probably also call it square.
  2. S

Gender Neutral Inheritance from William the Conqueror William I (Normandy) 1066-1087 William II (Normandy) 1087-1100 Henry I (Normandy) 1100-1135 Matilda I (Normandy) 1135-1167 Henry II (Plantagenet) 1167-1189 Matilda II (Plantagenet) 1189-1189 (Matilda probably died before her father, but...
  3. S

Ah, I suppose then what is the limit? The British line to the throne is famously many thousands, though I imagine other countries keep a tighter list.
  4. S

Could you explain how strict ultimogeniture would work?
  5. S

A classic stefanbl monarch list, but this time I actually show my workings and tell you who the people are. Ultimogeniture (Youngest Child Inherits) from George I George I (Hannover) - 1714-1727 Sophia I(Hannover) - 1727-1757 (2nd Child of George I) Augustus I (Hohenzollern) - 1757-1813...
  6. S

Rat Race Part II Alabama Biden - 53.7% (31) Sanders - 19.9% (11) Buttigieg - 15.0% (10) Bloomberg - 9.2% Arkansas Biden - 32.5% (12) Sanders - 24.8% (10) Buttigieg - 22.3% (9) Bloomberg - 7.4% California Sanders - 42.7% (177) Biden - 27.9% (116) Buttigieg - 18.8% (78) Bloomberg -...
  7. S

Do we do this sort of thing around here? Rat Race: Part I Iowa Buttigieg - 27.2% (15) Sanders - 26.1% (12) Warren - 20.0% (8) Biden - 12.9% (7) Klobuchar - 11.6% (1) New Hampshire Buttigieg - 26.6% (10) Sanders - 25.3% (8) Klobuchar - 19.0% (6) Warren - 8.3% (0) Biden - 8.0% (0) Nevada...
  8. S

Whites win Russia civil war

My point isn't that it would be impossible for the Whites to take Moscow and St. Petersburg, but rather that to do so they would have to ruin the city. Neither of the cities could be taken in a nice sharp charge, but rather would have to be bombed into submission. Resistance would be especially...
  9. S

Cavalry armies are famously bad at taking major urban areas, especially post machine gun. Correct me if I'm wrong but no horsetribe managed to do anything to Moscow post the mongol invasion in the 13th century.
  10. S

Yeah I imagine you're right, but its relative proximity to the imperial core of western europe would mean even more interference for Russia.
  11. S

I'm not sure how plausible it is for the Boshelvists to lose with a POD after November 11th 1918. They weren't in a great position in Summer 1919, but still held Moscow, St. Petersburg, Smolensk and Kiev. But if it did happen I imagine Russia would be a failed state for quite a long time, and I...
  12. S

You are born 100 years earlier, but in the same place; what do you do with your life?

I'd be born a second generation Irish Catholic in Tynemouth several miles from where I was actually born in 1895. Obviously I'd be raised by different people, but assuming I had the personality I do now approximately I don't think I'd be driven enough to 'beat' my upbringing and dedicate my life...
  13. S

Corbyn PODs

I saw someone mention that they noticed a massive drop off in Jezza's personal ratings after the Russians failed to kill the Skirpals and he declined to immediately finger the Russians. If this did have a significant effect (Its not super obvious to me looking at the figures, and being unable...
  14. S

Doing something I have not done in a very long while, Monarch lists by equal primogeniture. Prussia Frederick I (Hohenzollern) 1713-1740 Friedrike I (Hohenzollern) 1740-1758 Elisabeth I (Hohenzollern) 1758-1780 Frederick II (Hohenzollern) 1780-1786 Alexander I (Hohenzollern) 1780-1806...
  15. S

Max's election maps and assorted others

Not working for me?
Back