• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by SpudNutimus

1. SpudNutimus

Overdone tropes you actually enjoy?

For the second one, Planita13's A More Imperfect Union is pretty interesting. For the third one, hopefully my own timeline Death of Dixie could be considered decent if/when I finish it (although calling it a true mainland Haiti is a stretch, since the state in question is barely majority-black...
  2. SpudNutimus

Overdone tropes you actually enjoy?

What are some overdone tropes and bits of alternate history which you think actually deserve to be as popular as they are? Concepts which are commonly seen in amateur work but nonetheless still valuable on their own at face value without too much additional subversion or finicking. I'll start...
  3. SpudNutimus

Spud's Stuff

Currently mulling over a concept for a comic I may or may not write in the future, I've written a short summary/"elevator pitch" for the premise, if anyone has any feedback or opinions on it feel free to voice them, this project is still in its infancy. It also doesn't have a name yet, so...
  4. SpudNutimus

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Been working on a space program-centered timeline which I'm calling "Universal Dreams" with someone who I don't think is on this site over the past few days, so here's a list of presidents for it so far. I'm aware this list isn't the most outstanding or original out there, the timeline is going...
  5. SpudNutimus

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Hello, I know it's been ages since this was posted but, well first of all it's great and I really love it. Second of all... would you mind if I borrowed the idea of a vengeful, bloody shirt-waving, "Unionist" party-founding President John Sherman in a larger pyrrhic Confederate victory timeline...
  6. SpudNutimus

Silly AHC: Han (Chinese) and Hän (Native American)

Create a location in which the two largest ethnic groups are Han (Chinese) people and Hän (Native American) people as of 2022.
  7. SpudNutimus

Trumps besides Trump

Many people wish to believe that the presidency of Donald John Trump Jr. was an unforeseeable fluke, a happenstance conjunction of all the worst possible circumstances in American politics coming together to cause an unprecedented whirlwind of chaos at the highest levels of government within the...
  8. SpudNutimus

AH Challenge: What border quirks can you think of?

"Lost Dakota" is an interesting one. It was a tiny, uninhabited piece of forest in modern-day Montana near its tripoint with Wyoming and Idaho, about the size of Manhattan in terms of land area and supposedly infested with grizzly bears. The area was originally placed in Dakota Territory by...
  9. SpudNutimus

Alternate Wikibox Thread

This. This is some premium gourmet shit right here.
  10. SpudNutimus

Death of Dixie (Graphics Dump)
    Threadmarks: The South, 1892

The South, 1892 Base map courtesy of Adam and Charles Black.
  11. SpudNutimus

AHC: Prevent the Kowloon Walled City from being torn down

Have the Kowloon Walled City not be torn down up to the modern day with a PoD after around 1950 or so.
  12. SpudNutimus

Spud's Stuff
    Threadmarks: DEATH OF DIXIE THREAD MOVE

Heads up, Death of Dixie (the Confederate collapse scenario I've been doing for a while) is being moved to a new thread here and will no longer be posted about in this thread. Other things I make will still go here.
  13. SpudNutimus

Threadmarks: Governments of the C.S.A.

Presidents and Congresses of the Confederate States of America On February 8, 1861, the Confederate States of America was established via the Montgomery Convention between the slave states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina after they declared secession...
  14. SpudNutimus

Threadmarks: The United States, February 1892

The United States, February 1892
  15. SpudNutimus

Threadmarks: The South, February 1888

The South, February 1888
Back