• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Sijie Liang

1. S

House of Bacch Zine

For anyone who cares or is curious, (@Ze_Slova asked about it), I'm still working on the Bacch zine. Some shit has come up in my personal life that has slowed everything down. Admittedly was in a depressive stage for a bit but getting over that now. Now the plan is to release a Christmas Mega...
  2. S

House of Bacch Zine

I've had a stressful emotional past few weeks and haven't been able to work on the zine as much as I'd like. Also sadly, I haven't received the kind of response that I'd like. Not many people have sent in feedback, commentary or contributions for the next issue. I had originally planned to get...
  3. S

House of Bacch Zine

That's awesome. In that case, I'll stay in touch. Thanks for offering to contribute. That's great news to me! 😃 Great! Let us know what you think. I'm excited to see what you can come up with! 😃
  4. S

House of Bacch Zine

True. I'll look into that. Thanks for the suggestion. 😊
  5. S

House of Bacch Zine

No, not as of yet. Why is that?
  6. S

House of Bacch Zine

Bumping this as a reminder to send your feedback and contributions in for the September issue. 😊
  7. S

House of Bacch Zine

Thanks! 😊 Interesting you found it on Twitter though, I didn't put it up on Twitter. Means a reader did. What was the handle of the Twitter account that shared it, if you don't mind me asking?
  8. S

House of Bacch Zine

Awesome. I hope you find it to your liking! 😃
  9. S

House of Bacch Zine

@David Flin Thanks for the advice. :) It is a labour of love. I did intend moreso to build a team of volunteers, yet at the same time, I feel a little slack not to pay as I know creative work is not easy work. I wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to monetising or professionally...
  10. S

House of Bacch Zine

The first issue was done all with volunteers but I do expect that some writers will want compensation for their work. Hopefully we can work something out, I'm willing to pay, albeit not much, as I'm currently only working part time.
  11. S

House of Bacch Zine

(wasn't sure where to post this, thought this was probably the most suitable section) HOUSE OF BACCH ZINE AUGUST 2019 So for the past few weeks in my spare time, I've been working on a nerd interest zine, mostly Alternate History but I plan to diversify in future issues, and I'm glad to say...
  12. S

Sijie's art and shit

I look forward to that. I'll try and help out the best I can.
  13. S

Sijie's art and shit

Bamba doesn't take kindly to your bullshit. (Happy mistake: I didn't intend to draw the stingray giving side-eye, it just came out that way. 😛) This is just a little peak into a Nyoongar language alphabet project I'm working on for my Timeline/Space Opera.
  14. S

@Alizarine Latin America always provides awesome tunes. Though I mostly stick with Brazilian...

@Alizarine Latin America always provides awesome tunes. Though I mostly stick with Brazilian stuff like funk, samba, bossanova, pagode etc. Two bands I follow are Azymuth and Banda Black Rio. Far Out Recordings is a great company to help you get started on Brazilian stuff...
  15. S

https://youtu.be/Lrzpc4YmLHY

https://youtu.be/Lrzpc4YmLHY
Back