• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Nick_Crenshaw82

1. N

Professional Sports in the CSA

Political and economic pressures put on them by Great Britain and France.
  2. N

Something I hadn't thought about before is the color barrier. It seem obvious it'll exist in the CSA and it'll be an official policy but would the USA intentionally go out of their way to ensure that it doesn't happen or will it still happen in an unofficial way like OTL? If not does the USA...
  3. N

I'm not sure what sort of country in would be entirely but certain are probably going to occur. First with strong relations between the CSA and Britain & France slavery will most likely be abolished by 1870s or 1880s but some sort of Apartheid will probably be set in the CSA. There'll like be...
  4. N

WI: Max Gaine's All-American own the rights to publish Superman?

In a world were Max Gaines kept ownership of All-American Comics and continued to support Siegel & Shuster's trail against DC over ownership of Superman, do you think if Siegel & Shuster won that Max Gaines would make an offer to them for the rights to publish (not own) Superman?
  5. N

AHC: Taking Paramount Pictures out of DuMont

I need ideas on how to butterfly away Paramount Pictures from purchasing a minor share of DuMont Laboratories and relieving some of the pressure on the DuMont Network.
  6. N

WI: The DuMont Network survived?

If the DuMont Network had survived I wonder what unproduced, unaired, or cancelled shows would be on it through the years?
  7. N

WI: Disney Keeps Control of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

In a world where Disney keep control of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit could he have still created an animation empire like OTL? (Pictures of the 'evolution' of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit if Walt Disney retained the rights of him.)
  8. N

If the CSA did survive the Civil War would they have the same professional sports as the Union and if so when would be good dates to start the various leagues?
  9. N

WI: Gary Gygax

What if Gary Gygax retained ownership of TSR instead of being push out of control? Would the Forgotten Realm exist (I could see it existing on Western Oerik, currently the setting for the Sundered Empire), or Kara-Tur, or Al-Qudim (both could be in Central Oerik)? Would Gygax sell Dungeons and...
  10. N

WI: Jackson wins in 1824?

What if Henry Clay had been slightly less influential in the 1825 contingent election and Andrew Jackson had won, what would a 1825-1829 Jackson presidency look like and would he be reelected in 1828?
  11. N

WI: Modern Feudal War

Just caught the end of Loncraine's Richard III and it got me thinking, what would modern war look if the Medieval feudal system was still in effect?
  12. N

WI: Howard Hughes had no OCD?

How different would his career/company be if he didn't have OCD? I would love to know his through his entire life, but mainly up 1960.
  13. N

WI: Hughes Hands Off: RKO Pictures

I would love feedback on the history of RKO Pictures as a successful movie studio still in business today and Wikipedia info boxes on the various films they produced over the decades starting after Howard Hughes buys them. (My POD for this being that Howard Hughes leaves the studio to do its own...
  14. N

ASB - US Presidents in a Confederacy wins the "Civil War" timeline

That's why I have as an ASB scenario.
  15. N

Deseret/Texas War Test Thread

In a world the US has a weak central government and strong state would/could such a war occur and what would happen in it.
Back