• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Nick Sumner's latest activity

• N
    Nick Sumner replied to the thread Drake's Drum.
    The ascension of the United States, to the status of the world’s unchallenged hegemon was caused, in no small part, by the American...
    • HA2.jpg
  • N
    Nick Sumner reacted to Coiler's post in the thread All Union: My new AH novel with Like Like.
    The second All Union novel, A Period of Cheating, is now out!.
  • N
    Nick Sumner reacted to Coiler's post in the thread All Union: My new AH novel with Like Like.
    Happy to announce that All Union, my AH novel centered around the war between the Union of Soviet Sovereign Republics and Romania and...
  • N
    With the possible exception of Israel, no country was as profoundly effected by the multiple crises of 1973 as Japan. The ultra...
    • AV-ppal-Mishima-biografia.jpg
    • AP Photo.jpeg
    • 1960_Protests_against_the_United_States-Japan_Securit y_Treaty_07 Public Domain.jpg
    • Anpo protests.JPG
  • N
    The Crisis Cascade of 1973. Top picture: USS Ranger on fire after a Korean air attack in the Tsushima Strait 12th October 1973. Middle...
    • Farley_on_the_Ocean_of_Storms.jpg
    • AP_7311110238-e1551454103306.jpg
    • 800pxRangeronfire.jpg
  • N
    Four leaders of the USSR in Drake's Drum:Horizon of Our Hopes. Clockwise from top left. Lazar Kaganovich 1943-1952, Nikita Khrushchev...
    • 4 soviet leaders.jpg
  • N
    Skylon
    • Skylon front.jpg
  • N
    In other news there is a new update to the Drake's Drum website which includes the addition of password accessible content. It consists...
  • N
    There have been far too few pictures of enormous warships in this thread lately, so here's two images of Montana class battleships...
    • BB69 Maine.jpg
    • USS Ohio BB68.jpg
  • N
    A big update to the Drake's Drum website has just gone live. Photographs from Part 4 Drake's Drum: Horizon of Our Hopes have been added...
    • Hotspur and Tu95 2.jpg
  • N
    Incognitia, firstly, thank you for reading the Drake's Drum series and I'm sorry if parts of it were disappointing. Thank you also for...
  • N
    Nick Sumner replied to the thread Alternate Quotes.
    'Oh, they have a cave troll.' Sean Bean, the third time he ventured onto the internet.
  • N
    Nick Sumner reacted to David Flin's post in the thread Alternate Quotes with Like Like.
    Some unashamed filler to pad out my declining stocks of reserve articles. Discuss this, for want of a better word, article Here.
  • N
    Nick Sumner reacted to Geordie's post in the thread Alternate Quotes with Like Like.
    "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill...
  • N
    Nick Sumner reacted to Ncw8's post in the thread Alternate Quotes with Like Like.
    “And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!” — The Troll, after being kicked off the bridge “A...
Back