• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Meppo

1. M

Meppo's Electoral Molehill

I feel like I am in a Civil War mood lately May be continued in the future (with apologies to Japhy and Mumby) A Tender Message to the Voters of BOBBIN BOY BANKS and the other Black Republicans who have brought you THE CIVIL WAR, THE ANGLO-FRENCH INVASION, THE FENIAN QUAGMIRE, THE WAR OVER CUBA...
  2. M

Alternate Wikibox Thread

same tbh
  3. M

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Huh. Thought the *CPRF candidate would have won more states and be less centered in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo — though that explains the popular vote, I suppose?
  4. M

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Surprised there aren't more parties in government, the Cadets must have a lot of seats Who's in the opposition anyhow?
  5. M

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Who is the fellow who becomes President in the inevitable coup-slash-assassination attempt Vice President-elect then
  6. M

Tibby's Graphics and Grab-Bag Thread.

I can't really fully express just how much I am hyped for this list - I can't help myself, I quite like 19th century America stuff - but also I can't help but wonder how John Tyler gets the Whig presidential nomination in 1848.
  7. M

can't believe Squidward is going to jail
  8. M

The Munich War and Afterwards

This is a very, very minor note in the larger scheme of things and may be rendered moot by future parts, but assuming no war with Finland or anything substantially similar to the World War II-era Siege St. Petersburg/Leningrad should be much larger than OTL. Historically speaking, it was...
  9. M

CODES FOR THE DEAD inspired by a particular list by Steve Brinson and a particular post on Reddit by InfernalSquad hopefully the final Russian FH list for a while (DISCLAIMER: This is not intended to be a particularly realistic prognosis/commentary on ongoing events besides spoofing 2022-2023...
  10. M

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

What happens when a gorp encounters a tcetin?
  11. M

Just to clarify, if Sova (the pre-eminent analytical center of nationalist activities and xenophobia in Russia) is to be believed, the number of racist/xenophobic attacks rose by almost two thirds in 2023 compared to the previous five years, almost reaching late 2000s-2010s levels. Some...
  12. M

Placeholder name, AFAIK.
  13. M

It was certainly A Decade. Substantial economic growth and relative calm (particularly in the later years), but also the Second Chechen War, with the destruction that implies, and frequent neo-Nazi vs. antifa street fights/murders further fueled by procurement of weapons used in the Chechen...
  14. M

strange local Russian news №1?1: on January 5, 2024 in Rybinsk, Yaroslavl Oblast, a 24 year old CPRF member got beaten up and pepper sprayed by neo-Nazis for participating in CPRF party activities (warning y'all that the article contains images of beatings, as is perhaps necessary)...
  15. M

only 1940 and 1980, for the time being 1940: https://yapms.com/app?m=a8e94hf5ivs7zkq fmr. Gov. Floyd Olson of MN / U.S. Sen. Bronson Cutting of NM (Farmer-Labor) aviator Charles Lindbergh of NJ / Rep. Hamilton Fish III of NY (Republican) U.S. Amb. to the U.K. Lewis W. Douglas of AZ / fmr. Gov...
Back