• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Matt

1. M

Alternate History General Discussion

I don’t see anything wrong with fan fiction: sometimes it’s a good exercise to work on our writing chops, not to mention how it can open our minds to new possibilities when doing original fiction of any kind. Fuck what the New Campaign Trail Discord has to say about your works, your worlds. Do...
  2. M

But I was looking forward to your SI in Steffon Baratheon’s second cousin once removed body, tentatively titled “Improved Relations: My Time as a Minor Baratheon”.
  3. M

Fiction Friction: Beloved Characters That Nearly Weren't

Ah yes, the Kenobi: Special Edition, where they added 68 minutes of additional footage dedicated to Alderaanian agriculture exports.
  4. M

This is the most monstrous dystopia in the entirety of our multiverse, Baron von Heenan.
  5. M

Given the recent explosion of genetically engineered super freaks in Canada’s southern neighbor in the last decade and all the problems that entails, I’m not shocked Marvel’s Canada started grafting experimental bio metals onto their First Nations Wolf People’s bones as a self-defense measure...
  6. M

Don’t forget the lucrative Tim Horton’s sponsorship that came with Wolverine. “Cyke, bub, I’m the best at what I do and what I do isn’t pretty - but only after I have my usual medium coffee and donut holes from Tim Horton’s!”
  7. M

It’s a joke that’s gone on for far too long.
  8. M

No wonder the Confederates were so antsy for Union ham rations: they were all blazed out of their fucking minds and have a bad case of the munchies. Can’t be Nazi-analogues on an empty stomach! And it would explain why the Union soldiers were so desirous of Confederate tobacco: their funny...
  9. M

More of an Iceland as the 51st state kind of guy myself. We should have never given it back.
  10. M

Damn. That’s fucking clever and historically sound.
  11. M

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Hollywood AH Spin Doctor: We are cooking with gas now.
  12. M

Least favorite alt-history story?

By finding a worse form?
  13. M

I was born on a Marine base, so does that count as living on an aircraft carrier at one point?
  14. M

Super Street Fighter II Hyper Fascist Fighting is the strangest of the mid-90s Capcom fighters, but critics do love a good historically accurate throw down on their Super Nintendos and PlayStations.
  15. M

Kevin Feige: Thank you for that Dr. Strange 2 pitch, Mr. Geordie. Very unique, very interesting. Our only question is can you fit in an extended John Krasinski cameo where he’s decked out in a blue jumpsuit, taking about Incursions?
Back