• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by lerk

1. L

"main fluent nahin *hoon" If you are referring to yourself in first person, "I am not fluent"...

"main fluent nahin *hoon" If you are referring to yourself in first person, "I am not fluent" and similar sentences.
  2. L

Kya aap Hindi boltay hain?

Kya aap Hindi boltay hain?
  3. L

Indicus's maps, wikiboxes, &c thread

Shouldn't the Obama analogue be a Muslim, Dalit, or a Christian?
  4. L

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Did you just copy and paste the numbers from the 1972 Election box?
  5. L

Tom Colton's Infoboxes and Other Graphics

Maybe ask a question about the Middle East. Perhaps Netanyahu might get more antsy with his friend Trump out of office and might cause some kind of crisis (or war) with Iran and its allies, either that or Saudi Arabia collapses and ISIS is back again, with Iran poking at the Shia-majority oil...
  6. L

Tom Colton's Infoboxes and Other Graphics

You could e-mail this to the guy in charge of the website, if lucky, he could probably make this a scenario (2020 might be so lopsided that it would probably be one of those elections in which the losing candidate has no chance to win regardless of what he does, so the owner of the site might...
  7. L

WI: Radio Presidential Debates

One idea which I find interesting is whether or not the major party nominees would agree to a nationwide radio presidential debate around the 1920s-1940s. Could this had been done? What circumstances would have to be there in order for this to become a possibility? How would this impact American...
  8. L

WI: Balkanized America as a result of a worse Great Depression

This sounds interesting.
  9. L

Bangladesh independent from the start

I suppose Bangladesh could've been made independent earlier had the Pakistani government made a lot more missteps early on, but when people recognized the fact that the Muslim parts of Bengal were situated away from the Muslim parts of northwest India, they just thought it'd be best to make...
  10. L

Come to think of it, the Hindus in Bengal would probably rally around the Communist Party, because if they want to secure Hindu interests, it would have to find sympathetic Muslims as well, seeing as how Hindus would be in the minority, and the Communist Party would be one of the few secular...
  11. L

If Bangladesh were to become independent at the start, it wouldn't be Bangladesh, but rather it will be Bengal, and comprise of both OTL Bangladesh + the state of West Bengal and maybe the Rohingya parts of Burma, so basically something like this: Some thoughts: This would be a nation which...
  12. L

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

I knew you were talking about the list I just didn't know who "X-ndira Y-dhi" was.
  13. L

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Who are you referring to?
  14. L

Maybe the ideological factions decide, after years of bloody war, to have a truce, which leads to an American balkanization consisting of the areas those factions control? If homogeneous countries like Korea can be divided based on ideology, the same might happen to America.
  15. L

This is a topic which has come up many times before, but I haven't really seen it done well, so I wonder what you guys may think of this. If a worse Great Depression had caused America to collapse, and then balkanize, what new countries may emerge? How would they be run? What would their...