• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Kaiser Julius

1. K

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

Socking the Tarot: An American Decking the Shuffle (am I doing the properly...) 1948 Election: Death (Truman chooses the more moderate civil rights platform throwing the election to Dewey.) Dewey: The Tower (Promised Land comes before a Fall.) Eisenhower: Judgement (Him and the Dulles brothers...
  2. K

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

In Government Centre: Under the new leadership of the Member for West Dorset's perm, Centre is having trouble living up to its name. After nearly losing the previous election to the Unionists, they seem to be moving further to the right with the recently established Homeland Security Minister...
  3. K

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

US answer to to my PM Cummings list. 2005-09: John Kerry/John Edwards (Democrat) 2004: George Bush/Dick Cheney (Republican) 2009-12: John McCain/Walter Jones (Republican) 2008: John Kerry/John Edwards (Democrat) 2012-17: Walter Jones/Mitch Daniels (Republican) 2012: Hillary Clinton/Jack Reed...
  4. K

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

1997-2005: Tony Blair (Labour) 1997: John Major (Conservative), Paddy Ashdown (Liberal Democrats) 2001: William Hague (Conservative), Charles Kennedy (Liberal Democrats) 2005-09: Michael Portillo (Conservative) 2005: Tony Blair (Labour), Charles Kennedy (Liberal Democrats), George Galloway...
  5. K

Happy Warriors

A more likely POD is LaRouche being arrested in 1969, then pardoned by one-term President MacCarthy before being drawn into Jacksons orbit, then a Reaganite 70's spooks America into Mondale's Authoritarian Nuclear New Deal infrastructure nightmare.
  6. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

President Rand Paul, here we come.
  7. K

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Like when I tried to do one based on "The Communists have the Music" by TMBG.
  8. K

NXIVM-Layers within Layers

Would it surprise anyone that they have the Tim Pool seal of approval.
  9. K

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Is it the server were we all hang out that started as a place to discuss [that]?
  10. K

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Is that the Test Threader Discord server?
  11. K

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

I've been meaning to ask and forgive me if this is inappropriate but how was the 1972 election in T&T going to end?
  12. K

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Beat you to the finish...
  13. K

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

I've retconned Dean's running mate to various as "former/current VP" came up twice and the L's aren't that desperate.
  14. K

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den