• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by DAv

1. D

Independent American monarchy

Could it possibly have become an elected title, of sorts? Senate meets to vote on a King for life without it becoming hereditary?
  2. D

The List Of Alternate History 198X Conventional World War IIIs

Would the second edition of John Hackett's World War III count? First one was in contemporary times, but was later re-written to make room for contemporary shifts such as the Iranian Revolution.
  3. D

Least favorite alt-history story?

And the ones that do tend to be written by people who show that they don't know much about the details and show little indication to learn.
  4. D

The whole sub-genre of 'Nazis win because logistics don't exist' is rather grating. Especially when they have the Allies act as blocks of cement with no intellect throughout rather than human beings.
  5. D

Nah, more like a talk show sort of thing, if I recall correctly. Like Oprah.
  6. D

I do recall a Ted Bundy ATL that had him being a TV star instead and that was really well done. Not sure about plausibility, but had some good and tense moments in it.
  7. D

Honorary Alternate History

Would the Grand Theft Auto series count with the different cities and tweaks here and there to the setting of a somewhat different America? Generally one more corrupt and several different pop culture figures as well. Also more of a fan theory, but I see the Fillmore cartoon as what happened...
Back