• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Creekmench

1. C

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Yeah, I don't think it was real because of that.
  2. C

What would 1960s Nazi Germany actually look like?

Speaking of organic stuff I can see the Nazis pretending to be ecological minded in propaganda and having people infiltrate green movements in the West and trying to turn them Nazi-friendly.
  3. C

Steampunk Research Thread

Didn't Charlie Stross basically that Steampunk should shine a light on the horrors of the Victorian era and not a cogs-based pulp adventure novel?
  4. C

TBH, I can see the East be like a punishment detail for like the people in the military and SS too well-connected to fire, sending the fuckups to man the radar stations in the urals, combined with really ideological German settlers in the towns would be grim as hell.
  5. C

Now I am half-imagining punks with armbands of Stars of David and Polish Home Army logos playing ska or reggae because if the Nazis despised Jazz then they would hate Ska as well.
  6. C

Least favorite alt-history story?

My first foray in AH was reading a YA novel about a failed American Revolution with the founders in exile in Spanish Louisiana. I'd never heard of Turtledov until AH.com
  7. C

Far right anti-colonialism?

On another note I can see a scenario where a surviving reformed USSR attracts a bunch of western Nazbols and Yockey acolytes seeing the USSR as a white bulwark against the Sino-Muslim hordes.
  8. C

WI: President Nixon (1961-???)

I can see Nixon's Civil Rights Act to be both half-baked and pleasing no one. I can also see this scenario being a great backdrop for a story.
  9. C

TTL's German fascists could kickstart "The Great Replacement" conspiracy theory several decades ahead.
  10. C

That or Switzerland.
  11. C

Well there are the Eurasianists that use Anti-imperialist rhetoric, but that is in service trying to rebirth a new russian empire.
  12. C

Least favorite alt-history story?

I'd blame Guns of the South but I think it goes farther than that.
  13. C

Vichy stays recognised diplomatically

This lowkey reminds me of what happened with Greece like the Anglo/Americans backing a group that was shall we say ideologically opposed to the resistance on the ground.
  14. C

Times that I think I was all alone, I just sit back and think I haven't sold my soul

Times that I think I was all alone, I just sit back and think I haven't sold my soul