• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by CTTeller

1. C

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Good grief...
  2. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Entirely fictional. The war crimes come out in an incredibly bad light, he doesn't win a single state in Super Tuesday and drops out in favour of his vice president. He doesn't endorse McGovern and leaves the Democrats in 2001, rejoining in 2012 for Tom Vilsacks campaign.
  3. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Several years ago I made a wikibox about a turtle becoming President at a very young age. I decided about a month ago to expand this into a full wikibox series, and have been working on this since. The young Judge/Executive of Jefferson County, Kentucky inexplicably runs for President on a...
  4. C

CTTeller's White Space

How well do you think I did? (Left, a portrait of George Galloway as MP for Batley and Spen for a series I made concerning such a victory and its consequences. Right, Galloway's actual portrait as MP for Rochdale released today.)
  5. C

Kimkatya's Kalamitous Kavern Kontaining Krap Kontent

I didn't mute this thread why haven't I got notifications for it in the last month
  6. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

7. C

Five Go-o-o-old Rings! And A Landslide...

I was writing an email to someone who asked if they could see one of my wikibox series, and in the process I've ended up writing something that is far too long. Here it is, I hope you enjoy it. The point of divergence here is that Douglas-Home decides to go to the country immediately, and...
  8. C

CanadianTory's Test Thread

How prescient this was, looking back.
  9. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

The Tory left essentially has control for over 35 years. Over time the right get increasingly agitated with scant members getting into high office, eventually the Bishop of Rochester forms his own party, which is constitutionally very murky, from the Lords and forms the High Tories. The Tories...
  10. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Thank you so much; it's perhaps too much detail!
  11. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

I can't actually remember the last time I actually came up with a series. Since November I've been working on a new series, inspired by a post I saw @Thande make about a year or so about the extraordinarily brutal thrashing Labour saw in London local and Greater Council elections in 1967 and I...
  12. C

Kimkatya's Kalamitous Kavern Kontaining Krap Kontent

With considerable regret I have to concede Frank Zappa.
  13. C

Airesien's Test Thread

Is it bad that I really like that Shadow Cabinet? Very, very good stuff. One thing though, Tony Lloyd stood down for health reasons and from what I recall had/s long COVID
  14. C

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Reading this list, internally saying "Ooh, this is interesting, I wonder what happened he-" I notice the new party name. Oh. Oh.
  15. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Good. That's the intended effect.
Back