• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Catalunya

1. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Literally made a list a few days ago about Huckabee as an American Erdogan. This fits pretty well with that.
  2. C

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

I always wanted to write a short vignette where the US becomes pretty lefty in the 60s under president Walter Reuther and as a result a right-wing counterculture arises in the mid-00s led by Ron Paul. The vignette would have a BBC reporter reporting live from the Republican National Convention...
  3. C

And the sequel. 1982 - 1985: Alexander Haig / Jack Kemp (National Union) 1985 - 1992: Jack Kemp / John B. Anderson (National Union) 1984: Dick Gephardt / Ernest Hollings (Union), Bo Gritz / Pat Buchanan (National) 1988: Skip Humphrey / Thomas McIntyre (Democratic Populist), Ronald Reagan / Paul...
  4. C

21st of December “As you have most likely already heard on the radio and seen on the television from today on all political parties have been banned. The National Security Council’s hard decision can be justified by the dangers that our nation faced up to today and which are still fresh in our...
  5. C

The truth of the matter is that Kanye is suffering from bipolar disorder and Trump isn’t. Can’t believe I somehow pushed myself into a corner where I’m defending Trump. Think I’ll take a shower.
  6. C

I unironically think that Kanye is even less qualified than Trump. At least Trump never tweeted a picture of him peeing on an the grammy that he won and never shared his entire contract page by page on it either.
  7. C

Football PoDs and alternate possibilities.

Always wondered how football would progress if Mourinho had been appointed at Barcelona in 2008 instead of Guardiola.
  8. C

The Caedite Infobox and Graphics Thread

I wouldn’t say Turkey is/was genocidal towards the Kurds. They did definitely try to ethnically cleanse the southeast though and are still trying to assimilate the Kurdish population.
  9. C

The Caedite Infobox and Graphics Thread

Greece as Turkey and Turks as Kurds? This has got to be one of your most cursed, yet inspired ideas to this day.
  10. C

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

Sort of like an Atatürk, but with added religiousness?
  11. C

How powerful would a Kuomintang China be today?

I think we can all agree that in the upcoming decades China will replace the United States as the world's most powerful country. The PRC achieved all of this despite having been one of the most violent and underdeveloped countries for such a long time. I always wondered what a China ruled by...
  12. C

Step back, I think I'm gonna vomit.
  13. C

1921-1923: Warren G. Harding / Hiram Johnson (Republican) 1920: James M. Cox / Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat) 1923-1925: Hiram Johnson / vacant (Republican) 1925-1930: Hiram Johnson / Theodore E. Burton (Republican) 1924: James M. Cox / Charles W. Bryan (Democrat) 1928: Franklin D. Roosevelt /...
  14. C

As far as his political views go he is just your average Bernie supporter. He got a lot of bad rep when he was accused for being alt-right 3 years back, but those accusations never really had any substance to them.
  15. C

Making Anthony Fantano the politician a thing was a bad idea @theev