• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Anarcho-Occultist

1. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Martian esotericism refers to the esoteric spiritual practices present on the various settlements on Mars. Following the establishment of the first permanent settlement on Mars in 2052, a gradual rise in distinct Martian culture would occur. Martian esotericism as a movement was first identified...
  2. A

Anarcho-Occultist's Way Too Soon Wikibox Thread

Twitter inspired me. Ted Cruz is a Canadian-American paranormal investigator best known for hosting Ghost Investigations from 2009 to 2014 and for the CruzinForGhosts YouTube channel since 2016. Cruz was born in Calgary, but brough to the United States shortly after. Cruz attributes his...
  3. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Jim Jones was a preacher and politician best known for leading the People’s Temple and serving as Mayor of San Francisco from 1976 to 1982. Jones was ordained in the 1950’s and had a reputation as a leading advocate for racial integration and civil rights prior to moving to San Francisco, where...
  4. A

It had been a rough time for the United States leading up to the 1980 election. The resignation of Nixon over Watergate and the ascension of his unelected Vice President George Bush to the White House had been a troubling time. Bush’s insistence on trying to hold the line in Vietnam up until the...
  5. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Teaser for a megacrossover thing I might be sharing later this year. Nigel Marven was a British wildlife TV presenter, naturalist and conservationist best known for his work with dinosaurs. Marven was the presenter of the BBC series Chased by Dinosaurs. The two series, which saw Marven travel...
  6. A

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

It's tricky I in many respects got lucky. Context: Ron Paul-Used to be in Young Americans for Liberty, met at a state convention Eleanor Holmes Norton-Spent a summer in DC as a Holocaust Museum intern, went to an anti-racism event she helped sponsor Dana Rohrabacher-Also attended the YAL...
  7. A

A List of Alternate Presidents but the Gimmick is I Have Personally Met All the Presidents Ron Paul/Trent Lott 2001-2005 Eleanor Holmes Norton/Howard Dean 2005-2013 Dana Rohrabacher/Nikki Haley 2013-2021 Nikki Haley/Ron DeSantis 2021-2025 Jaime Raskin/Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 2025-2033...
  8. A

Delaying the Problem Hillary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2017-2025 2016: Def. Donald Trump/Michael Flynn, Gary Johnson/Bill Weld 2020: Def. Ben Sasse/Nikki Haley, Justin Amash/Larry Sharpe, Tulsi Gabbard/John Eder Mike Lindell/John James 2025-2028* 2024: Def. Elizabeth Warren/Julian Castro, Mark...
  9. A

The Reform Party is a former American political party formed originally in 1988 by American businessman Ross Perot. Perot formed the Reform Party as part of a bid to establish a party ‘unburdened by the existing system of party alliances and unmoored from unnecessary ideological rigidity.’...
  10. A

SLP is interviewing Harry Turtledove - what would you ask?

With the success of The Man in the High Castle and other alternate history TV series in recent years, have you considered trying to get any of your work adapted into TV series or film? Which works do you think would work best for adaptations? Are there any of your books that you in hindsight...
  11. A

Quick question, would this informational get me banned?

My question is why do you feel the need to so thoroughly remake Hitler like this when there are a LOT of other Germans who you could have as the leader of Germany in the 1940's who wouldn't need to be so radically altered. Because this Hitler is basically only Hitler in name and appearance.
  12. A

1976 “Good evening and welcome to the first of our presidential debates.” Morton Downey, Jr.’s words came out unusually calmly for a man so famous for veering into angry rants during his broadcasts, but President Edwin Walker could respect that. He knew the importance of the pivot when it came...
  13. A

Alright, I have decided to bring over my Prime Ministers of Japan post-World War II from my crossover timeline The Worlds We Weave. Japanese Prime Ministers (1945-) Aritsune Hanakoji (American Occupational Authority) 1945-1947 In the aftermath of the Second World War, US...
  14. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Some years ago, I did a timeline called For Want of a Texan, where Ted Cruz never enters the US Senate owing to Kay Bailey Hutchison running again in 2012. That ultimately leads to a Rand Paul/Nikki Haley ticket winning in 2016. I did a follow-up where Paul/Haley beats a split Democratic field...
  15. A

So good news is me from 10 months ago was overly pessimistic about the Supreme Court. On the other hand...well I got Trump's outlook on the election right.