• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Get DIVERGE AND CONQUER for free!

Fantastic offer @Meadow but just to let you know the link doesn't quite work

It takes me to a website saying it will find my local Amazon site, and then just stalls and takes me a load of adverts for the service

Fantastic offer @Meadow but just to let you know the link doesn't quite work

It takes me to a website saying it will find my local Amazon site, and then just stalls and takes me a load of adverts for the service

For me the 'finding your local store' bit turns into a link saying 'found your local store' after a few seconds and if you click on that link you get to amazon.

It's not massively user-friendly cos of the adverts and having to click two links but it works for me.

For me the 'finding your local store' bit turns into a link saying 'found your local store' after a few seconds and if you click on that link you get to amazon.

It's not massively user-friendly cos of the adverts and having to click two links but it works for me.

okay I managed on the third try but I kept clicking on the wrong link

Would appreciate it if people could retweet this one to a wider audience - it seemed to work well when we tried this with "Surly Bonds".

I've added an addendum to the social media posts saying you can also just search for it directly on Amazon if the links don't work.

Worked straight for me, loaded the Bit.ly link then took me to Amazon.

Might also be worth clarifying to click on the Buy Now link not the "read for free" link as that goes to Kindle Unlimited

1623667245251.png

Worked straight for me, loaded the Bit.ly link then took me to Amazon.

Might also be worth clarifying to click on the Buy Now link not the "read for free" link as that goes to Kindle Unlimited

View attachment 39628
Yeah I did think of that but I'm not sure where to put the clarification.

Thanks for retweeting Skinny.

Back