• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know its difficult to do, but i feel like people underrate the possibility of a wallace '48 victory in a world where dems renominate him in '44:
genusmap (49).png
Henry A. Wallace/Claude Pepper (Democratic) - 290 EVs
Robert Taft/Dwight Griswold (Republican) - 182 EVs
Benjamin Travis Laney/James Eastland (State's Rights) - 59 EVs

Last edited:
Henry A. Wallace winning while losing Massachusetts, Virginia and Tennessee to the Republicans is OP if you ask me
tbf its hard to win NY when you're a conservative republican who's now known as the guy who wanted to give defendents at the nueremberg trials rights

and theres no third party to split the vote

i know its difficult to do, but i feel like people underrate the possibility of a wallace '48 victory in a world where dems renominate him in '44:
View attachment 26828

i was so confused for a second and read wallace '48 victory as George Wallace winning in 1948

2020-11-27-10-30-en.wikipedia.org.png
"Frank Carlucci, deputy director of the CIA under Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan, has been appointed to the position of Director of the CIA"
-The New York Times, February 10, 1997

"As the Republicans hold massive majorities in both houses of congress, Representative Sue Myrick's bill to form a 'House Committee on Internal Security', which, as Myrick states, is intended to investigate members of 'violent' 'Un-American' organizations, such as the Klu Klux Klan, the LaRouche movement, the Animal and Earth liberation fronts, and any potential 'foreign agents' of the ruling Communist or Liberal Democratic parties of Russia. The Committee faces significant controversy, as many, particularly representatives Bernie Sanders, Rocky Anderson, David Cobb, and Ron Paul, have decried the new Committee as being a 'new form of McCarthyism'."
-The New York Times, February 17, 1997

View attachment 28649
"Frank Carlucci, deputy director of the CIA under Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan, has been appointed to the position of Director of the CIA"
-The New York Times, February 10, 1997

"As the Republicans hold massive majorities in both houses of congress, Representative Sue Myrick's bill to form a 'House Committee on Internal Security', which, as Myrick states, is intended to investigate members of 'violent' 'Un-American' organizations, such as the Klu Klux Klan, the LaRouche movement, the Animal and Earth liberation fronts, and any potential 'foreign agents' of the ruling Communist or Liberal Democratic parties of Russia. The Committee faces significant controversy, as many, particularly representatives Bernie Sanders, Rocky Anderson, David Cobb, and Ron Paul, have decried the new Committee as being a 'new form of McCarthyism'."
-The New York Times, February 17, 1997

Oh boy, fun times ahead. What does UWS mean?

View attachment 26828
Wallace doesn't even carry his home state?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back