• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Review: All Our Tomorrows

The impression I get from this is that it's a novel that should have ended with the first establishment of an American-backed military resistance against the background of occupation, thus leaving the reader with the thought about where things might go, rather than trying to neatly wrap everything up in a bow.

A great review @M_Kresal and I'm glad someone was able to give this novel the time it deserved! It was on my long-list of AH titles to review but I could never get around to it

Welcome to the article writing team @M_Kresal !

A great review @M_Kresal and I'm glad someone was able to give this novel the time it deserved! It was on my long-list of AH titles to review but I could never get around to it

Thank you to you both! Glad to be here as the cliched longtime reader but first time writer for the blog. Hopefully not my last entry either!

The impression I get from this is that it's a novel that should have ended with the first establishment of an American-backed military resistance against the background of occupation, thus leaving the reader with the thought about where things might go, rather than trying to neatly wrap everything up in a bow.

That was my definitely my feeling from reading it, as the piece might attest to. Part of that, too, may be down to the believability factor after the passage of time, as well. After all, we as readers now have insights and knowledge that Allbeury (who was a first-class writer of thrillers) did not have writing this in the early 1980s.

Back