• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

'England Expects': Immersive show For King & Country gets an online prequel

I mean, our ship still lost, but we went out in style.
Sounds like a VC or two might have been in order.

I was too preoccupied with trying to crack a code to pay too much attention to the battle, though I believe that we just about survived. It did give me the chance for a fun phone call to GCSC where @Meadow passed on to his colleagues where the action was.

Sounds like a VC or two might have been in order.

I was too preoccupied with trying to crack a code to pay too much attention to the battle, though I believe that we just about survived. It did give me the chance for a fun phone call to GCSC where @Meadow passed on to his colleagues where the action was.
This was itself a callback to another show I did with many of the same cast, where I played the codebreaker you were talking to (Gordon Welchman). The 'Keith' I was calling out to was - in reality, and in that show - very concerned with finding the Bismarck.

I have what I think is a plan to win if I get a ticket eventually. But it'll probably be suicide. So not looking at the spoilers.

Is there anybody who hasn't done this yet and wants to? I'm keen, and have missed too many of our Lad's immersive theatrical performances, both in person and over a screen. Will enlist on my lonesome if nobody is up for it, but the company would be nice.

Is there anybody who hasn't done this yet and wants to? I'm keen, and have missed too many of our Lad's immersive theatrical performances, both in person and over a screen. Will enlist on my lonesome if nobody is up for it, but the company would be nice.
Word of warning, if I’m a draw: I’m not in it much these days. I used to be the Vice Admiral character, but I’m doing a lot more Jury Duty now and there’s an expanded cast.

Obviously it’s still very good and fun, and my mitts are all over lots of the content. So I heartily recommend it.

Back