• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

PoDs of the Thirty Years War: Part V

Another good one, @Alex Richards.

I must admit, I've never considered the Palatinate stage of the war as worthy of much consideration. Always felt like the interlude between the fall of Bohemia and the start of the Danish phase.

I've long harboured ambitions to have a crack at the period, but it's rather intimidating. So many moving parts, and all so intricately linked together. This series is making wheels turn once more.

Another good one, @Alex Richards.

I must admit, I've never considered the Palatinate stage of the war as worthy of much consideration. Always felt like the interlude between the fall of Bohemia and the start of the Danish phase.

I've long harboured ambitions to have a crack at the period, but it's rather intimidating. So many moving parts, and all so intricately linked together. This series is making wheels turn once more.

I mean it really is in many respects, but I think that's at least partially because the successful feint at Oppenheim and the powder magazine going up at Wimpfen meant that the Spanish-Imperial side were basically just able to mop up the Lower Palatinate without much issue.

Back