• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

So You Want To Make A Map: Part IV

I've noticed not many comments on the map-making articles, which is a shame. I'm wondering if it's because they're comprehensive and clear - I know I've bookmarked them for reference and have been using Alex's tips in revising my Shadowlands map.

I've noticed not many comments on the map-making articles, which is a shame. I'm wondering if it's because they're comprehensive and clear - I know I've bookmarked them for reference and have been using Alex's tips in revising my Shadowlands map.
I would guess so, I have certainly appreciated them - especially as vector mapmaking has always been a closed book to me until now.

That's very nice of you both to say so.

FTR, V is written up, VI (which basically a part 2 continuation) is begun and I'm pretty sure there'll be a VII as well.

After that, might just do some more 'focus on' sort of things.

They're also rather technical. That's a good thing, and I find them a very useful resource because of it, but I don't have the technical expertise to make an intelligent comment.

Back